- Adjustable speed of counting
- Quick results with high precision even at high speed of counting
- Speed of counting is automatically reduced toward the end
- Equipped with barcode reader
- Operation through operating terminal or directly through a PC when in remote mode.
The Grain Counter HALDRUP GC-16 counts grains at high speed and with great precision. The grain counter is equipped with two programmable operating modes. Therefore, it is capable of counting a preset number of grains or determining the number of grains contained in one sample.
In order to achieve quick results, the grains are counted in 16 counting channels by means of infrared sensors. Due to the infinitely variable speed of counting, larger amounts can as well be counted at high speed and with high precision. The highest accuracy is achieved at low speed.
The Grain Counter HALDRUP GC-16 is equipped with an operating terminal with memory, barcode reader and an interface for possible PC connection. When in remote mode, all functions of the grain counter can be controlled directly through a computer.
|Power supply||AC voltage of 230 V, 50 Hz|
|Size of grains||from approx. 1 mm to approx. 10 mm|
|Counter||16 counting channels with infrered sensors|
|Dimensions:||370 x 590 x 800 mm|
|Weight||ca. 58 kg|